Cybersecurity Perspectives 2019
We're pleased to announce the release of Scale Venture Partners' annual survey of cybersecurity executives. The report delivers a valuable overview of the ways perceptions, technologies, and strategies have changed over the past year. Click here to access the full report.
This year's key findings span trends in technology, strategy, accountability, and the ever-changing threat landscape:
- Security incidents are forcing organizational change
- Organizations continue to evolve holistic approaches to security
- Confidence skyrockets despite the complexity of threats
- Data breaches and hackers remain top of mind
- The shortcomings of legacy technologies are holding businesses back
- Accountability rises to the C-Suite
Originally published February 20, 2019.