Cybersecurity Perspectives 2021
We're pleased to share Scale's sixth annual report on enterprise cybersecurity. This year we surveyed 300 security executives in the U.S. who are responsible for buying decisions, the success of security deployments, or the overall security of the company. Covering an extraordinary year for business, the report shows how CISOs responded to the pandemic, SolarWinds, and the many other forces shaping cybersecurity strategy and response. The latest survey includes new data on job satisfaction, org structure, automation, and how companies are managing so-called "tool sprawl".
Click here to access the full report.
- The security impact of remote work
- How SolarWinds changed security operations
- The importance of having a "seat at the table"
- Automation and managing tool sprawl
- Continuing investment in data privacy
Originally published May 17, 2021.