We’re pleased to share Scale’s annual survey on trends in enterprise cybersecurity. This year’s report again delivers insight into how CISOs and other senior executives are thinking about the many forces shaping cybersecurity strategy.
Click here to access the full report.
This year’s report highlights what’s top of mind across trends in technology, strategy, accountability, and the ever-evolving threat landscape:
- Businesses are adapting to the new landscape for data privacy regulation
- Enterprises are pursuing a two-pronged investment strategy for on-prem and cloud security
- Confidence remains high that organizations are prepared for existing security threats
- Data breaches and hackers are top of mind for most CISOs
- Businesses are burning calories building security solutions in-house and managing legacy technology
- For the first time in our survey, CEOs are seen as the executives ultimately responsible for security