The Startup Guide to CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has the potential to impact business processes across every corner of your startup, from Marketing, Sales, and IT to HR and Procurement.
Scale created The Startup Guide to CCPA for founders and senior executives at growing B2B companies. Working with successful startups like BigID, Demandbase, and Lever, we share the specific steps and tactics you need to start bringing your business practices into CCPA compliance.
- FAQ outlining CCPA’s major requirements
- Checklist for launching your compliance program
- Best practices for creating a “data map” and responding to consumer requests
- Overview of CCPA compliance by business function
- Deep dive into tactics for updating Sales and Marketing operations
- Explanation of “Data Sale” and “Data Broker” and how these can impact your business